For business purposes, Me Corinne Diez (“we” or “us”) collect and use the personal data of her clients and partners (the ” Concerned Individuals) or “you”).
Thus, the purpose of this data protection policy (the “Policy”) is to set out the terms and conditions of the treatment of your data.
Maître Corinne Diez Diez is a registered lawyer under the SIREN number –, located at 43, rue de Courcelles, Paris (75008).
Téléphone : +33(0)1 53 75 00 43 – Email : contact
When contacting us or requesting information from us, you voluntarily communicate your personal data to us for the provision of our services.
Most of the personal data we collect are provided to us voluntarily by Data Subjects or authorized third parties. These personal data mainly concern :
- Contact details (first name, last name, email address, profession …),
- Professional information,
- Financial information for payment purposes mainly
- Confidential data such as data relating to health status or criminal convictions information
and more generally any personal data that has been transmitted to us in order to provide our services.
We do our best to keep personal data as accurate and complete as possible. To make sure that we have the most up-to-date information, please let us know about any changes to your contact information or any other data by contacting us at the above-mentioned address (see §. responsible).
We collect and use the data for the following purposes :
- For the day-to-day management of clients relations and the provision of our services: in particular, management of client’s cases (contacts information, case studies, representation and counseling, negotiations, etc.), invoicing, management of clients’ accounts, unpaid bills and litigation
- For the execution of our missions, we are led to process sensitive data and data relating to criminal convictions and offences for the purposes of representation and counseling. In accordance with the applicable regulations, this treatment is necessary to exercise and defend the rights of the clients and for the sole purpose of carrying out the missions entrusted to us
- For the promotion of our services, such as invitations to our events, legal news and to offer services similar to those already provided
- To prepare strictly confidential statistics
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- To handle requests concerning the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data is performed in compliance with the following legal bases :
- For the execution of our services and our missions,
- For the execution of our services and our missions, to comply with our legal obligations, such as, legal requirements regarding prevention of money laundering, checking for potential conflicts of interest or verifying the identity of our new clients,
- To pursue our legitimate interests, while respecting your rights, e.g. we use your data to provide you with the requested services.
- Concerning sensitive data, for the determination, the exercice or the defense of legal rig
- Concerning personal data relating to offences, convictions and security measures, for the strict needs of the exercise of the missions entrusted to us by the law in our capacity as auxiliary of justice.
Your personal data may be transmitted, in the extent necessary and subject to your prior information, to third parties intervening for the needs of the missions entrusted to us (local correspondents, experts, translators…). If necessary, this data will be shared with the competent authorities or the courts, in particular to satisfy our legal and regulatory obligations. In this case, we will take all necessary measures to inform you in advance, unless the regulations prohibit us from doing so.
We use appropriate organizational, technical and software security measures to protect personal data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
In accordance with best security practices, our website has a certificate and operates under HTTPS protocol (data entered are encrypted).
The personal data processed are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data are collected. In particular, data relating to the performance of services is kept during the contractual relationship between the firm and the client and, beyond that, the data is archived in a secure manner for five years before being deleted or anonymized, unless the statute of limitations is longer.
Invoices and other accounting documents are kept for 10 years, in order to meet our legal obligations and in particular accounting and tax obligations.
You are informed that you have, as provided by law, the right to access, rectify, delete and port your personal data, as well as the right to limit and oppose the processing of such data.
You also have the right to organize the fate of your personal data in the event of your death, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, whose website is accessible at the following address https://www.cnil.fr and whose headquarters are located at 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
For processing based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights, free of charge, by contacting us at the above address (see §. responsible).